KEY PRODUCTS WE USE
BAYER - AGENDA TOTAL TERMITE CONTROL SYSTEM
ProActive Pest Control Corp. is one of the exclusive 16 Authorized AGENDA Applicators (AAA) of Bayer Environmental Science A.G /PYCOR, INC. (out of the more than 600 Pest Control Operators nationwide) which assures the effectiveness of the product to provide 3-pronged Bayer-AGENDA Total Termite Control System approach as follows:
1.) FAST TERMITE ERADICATION
2.) LONG LASTING STRUCTURAL PROTECTION; and
3.) TERMITE COLONY MANAGEMENT
SENTRICON TERMITE COLONY ELIMINATION AND BAITING SYSTEM
1. The Sentricon System is designed to completely eliminate termite colonies through the installation of Sentricon Above Ground with Recruit II AG termite baits.
2. The active ingredient of the Sentricon System bait is an insect growth regulator called Hexaflumuron which prevents worker termites to molt and which is critical to the colony survival. Once termite activities are detected, termite baits are immediately used to start the elimination process.
3. Sentricon offers the highest profile of safety because there is no toxic vapor, it is very limited to the environment since active ingredients are only introduced when and where they are needed.4. The length of time to achieve total termite colony elimination depends on the size of the termite colony population. It could vary from 1 to 3 months.
CENTRAL CHEMICAL APPLICATION SYSTEM (CCAS)
The Central Chemical Application System or CCAS of ProActive Pest Control Corp. is a termite chemical re-application tool which is being installed simultaneously during pre-construction soil treatment stage of any residential, commercial and/or industrial building structure precon projects prior to pouring of cement in the slab on grade/fill areas.
It shall be used after the given precon soil treatment or termite control warranty period lapses or when the shelf life of applied termite chemicals during pre-construction works expire. It evenly discharges chemicals or termiticides along the 3 critical line of defenses against termite attacks. It is a new method in which during chemical re-application, customers no longer need to go out of their homes or building structure since termiticides are efficiently and effectively distributed directly under slab of the structure via pipe injection filler or inlet points. Likewise, there is no need to drill holes to inject chemicals that might damage tiles or hit underlying water and electrical lines since re-treatment process is completely under the cement slab.
Additional advantage of our CCAS system over other perforated pipes is that it spreads out applied chemicals evenly in the entire covered areas (3 lines of defenses) both the outside perimeter as well as the interior & cross-sections of building structure to be treated thus completely ensuring its reliability.
BASF - STEDFAST TERMITICIDE CONCENTRATE
It contains 250 grams of Alphacypermethrin (active ingredient) per liter in a water-based (Suspension Concentrate) formulation and therefore equal in potency and strong termite killing action yet environment friendly (Green banded). BASF-Stedfast Termiticide Concentrate Soil Termiticide has long residual termiticide for soil and wood treatment. It is effective in controlling subterranean termites for pre- and post-construction soil treatments.
GET RID OF TERMITES & OTHER PESTS!
CALL US NOW!
- Office Address: B21 L5 Singkil Street, Lagro Subd., Novaliches, Quezon City
- Telephone Nos.: (632) 8-939-8844 / 8-936-0023 / 8-425-8337 / 3-417-8781
- Office Mobile Nos.: GLOBE 0917-850-6259 | SMART 0939-903-0173
- For Inquiries via email, message us at:
For your POSTCON & Termite Control: email@example.com
For your PRECON Soil Treatment: firstname.lastname@example.org
For your General Pest Control (GPC): email@example.com
For Human Resources & Employment: firstname.lastname@example.org
For other concerns: email@example.com